At 1xBet you can find a variety of classic casino games such as Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat but also Sports Betting. You can place bets on football, ice hockey, boxing, cycling just to name some.
1xBet casino offers a wide selection of events and fast and reliable bet processing. You can bet big on some of the most popular events with the highest odds available.
1xBet Casino Games
At 1xBet Casino you can find online video slot games from different providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, and QuickSpin. This means you can find some of the most popular games like Mega Moolah, Immortal Romance, Starburst or Gonzo`s Quest in their portfolio.
The payout ratio at the casino is really high, so if you choose to play here you can win on a regular basis. And not only that, as soon as a game is released, you can find it on the 1xBet Casino website.
You can find games from the following providers:
· Amatic Industries Slots · Betsoft Slot machines · GameArt Slot machines · LuckyStreak Slot machines · Microgaming Slots · Net Entertainment Slots · Play'n GO Slots · iSoftBet Slots · Red Rake Gaming Slot machines · Booming Games Slots · Booongo Slots · Fugaso Slot machines · Habanero Systems Slots · Spadegaming Slots · Wazdan Slots · Wazdan Slot machines · BGAMING Slots · Evoplay Entertainment Slots
Baccarat is a very popular game that is easy to learn. You have three options when it comes to placing bets. You can bet on a ‘player’, ‘banker’ or a ‘tie’. The minimum and maximum stake amounts are determined before the game. You are not allowed to place bets on ‘player’ and ‘banker’ simultaneously. Once you have decided on the kind of bet you want to place and the amount you want to wager you can press ‘Deal cards’ and both the player and the banker will receive 2 cards each. The side that gets the highest number of points is the winner. If the player and banker`s hands tie, then the ‘tie’ bet is the winner.
There are a couple of situations where a third card is dealt:
· When the player receives two cards hand worth between 0 and 5 points
· When the banker receives two cards hand worth between 0 and 5 points and the player hasn't received a third card
· When the banker decides to receive a third card depending on the player's cards.
Every time the value of the hand is 10 or over, only the last digit is counted. For instance, if you have two cards 6 and 7 which amounts to 13, ten is disregarded and the hand will count as 3.
The payout options are as follows:
· When you bet on ‘player’, the payout is 2:1 · When you bet on ‘banker’ the payout is 1.95:1 · When you bet on ‘tie’ the payout is 8:1 You can see that ‘tie’ is the bet that has the highest payout ratio, but at the same time this is the riskier bet.
Blackjack is a common casino game and it is also known as 21. The main reason this game is so popular is that it is so easy to play. The person who has cards, that in total are 21, or closest to 21 is the winner. Cards between 2 and 10 have the same value, Aces can be a 1 or 11, and the figures have a value of 10. The game starts with 2 cards that will be displayed so all the participants can see them, while the dealer receives two cards where one of the cards is face down. Once the player sees their card, they have 4 options: hit, stand, split or double down.
· Hit – To ‘Hit’ means to ask for another card.
· Stand – To ‘Stand’ means to hold your total and end your turn. This option is useful when you have cards that are close to 21 if you go over 21 you bust.
· Split – To ‘Split’ in blackjack means you have been dealt with two identical cards and you want to split them into separate hands and you can ask for a new second card for each.
· Double Down – ‘Double Down’ is one of the most exciting moves in blackjack. This bet allows you to double your bet in the middle of a hand in exchange for one extra card. This is also a very risky move because if you receive a low card you can't hit again.
How to play roulette?
Roulette is played at a roulette table which consists of a wheel and a betting area. The wheel contains black and red pockets numbered from 1 to 36 and one green pocket numbered 0. All the bets are made before the start of the game and each table has a minimum and maximum bet amount. To place a bet you need to drag a chip of the desired value to the betting area. To cancel the bet you need to press ‘Remove all chips’. Once you have made your decision and placed your bet, you need to click on the spin button. The wheel and the ball will spin in opposite directions and the ball will land in one pocket. If you have predicted the right pocket with your bet then you are a winner.
Roulette bets and odds
· Straight up Bet is when you place your bet on any single number. The odds to predict this bet are 2.63% and the payout is 35:1. · Split Bet is when you bet on two adjacent numbers by placing a chip on the line that divides the two numbers. The odds to predict the outcome are 5,26% and the payout is 17:1. · Street Bet is when you bet on a row of numbers for instance 7, 8 and 9, or 14, 15 and 16. The odds to predict this bet is 8.11% and the payout is 11:1. · Corner Bet is when you place a bet on four numbers. You can do this by placing a chip on the corner of all four numbers. The odds to predict this bet are 10.53% and the payout is 8:1. · Double Street Bet is when you bet on two rows of a number, a total of 6 numbers. The odds to predict this bet are 16.22% and the payout is 8:1. · Basket Bet is when you bet on five numbers. This bet is only available at American Roulette and it allows players to place a bet on the zero, double zero, 1, 2 and 3. The odds to predict this bet are 13,16 and the payout is 6:1.
These are all inside bets and they have lower odds of winning but the payouts are much better. On the other hand, there are players who like to play it safe so they prefer the outside bets. There are 3 different bets here and they are as follows: · Red/Black Bets is when you bet on the color and the chances to predict this bet is 48,60% and the payout is 1:1. · Even/Odd Bets is when you place a bet on either even or odd numbers. Again the chances to predict this bet are really high and they go up to 48,60% and the payout is 1:1. · Low/High Bets is when you place a bet on low numbers, from 1 to 18, and when you place a bet on high numbers, from 19 to 36. The chances to predict this bet are 48,60% and the payout is 1:1.
1xBet virtual sports
1xBet also offers a great selection of virtual sports.
If you are into sports betting then 1xBet Casino is the best choice for you. You can not only bet on your favorite game but you can also chat with your fellows and maybe get some recommendations and advice. Even beginners will have no problem placing bets since their website provides detailed rules and instructions.
Which sports and events are offered for betting?
There are numerous betting opportunities that will leave even the most demanding customers speechless . You can place bets on football, ice hockey, boxing, cycling just to name some. 1xBet casino offers a wide selection of events and fast and reliable bet processing. You can bet big on some of the most popular events with the highest odds available. Nowadays you can bet 24/7 thanks to the Internet. So, if you believe that you can predict the outcome you are welcome to place a bet at 1xBet Casino.
Software and software providors at 1xBet
1xBet has the best selection of software providers that make casino games available to you at all times. 1xBet is powered by:
· Play’n GO · NetEnt · Aristocrat · Playtech · Betsoft · Endorphina · Evolution Gaming · Microgaming · LuckyStreak · Igrosoft · Red Rake Gaming · Inbet Games · Pragmatic Play · ZEUS PLAY · XPro Gaming · Ezugi · Novomatic · GameArt · Amatic Industries · Euro Games Technology · Tom Horn Gaming · Future Gaming Solutions · Betgames