Gambling is a fun and leisure activity but some players misinterpret that and for them, it can cause serious problems. The idea of the whole gambling industry is to play your favorite game with the money you can afford, because just as winning is part of the game, so is losing.
Payers who start gambling and see the activity as a way to earn an income rather than a pass-time activity are the ones who get in trouble. There are plenty of different organizations that will help you if you get in trouble. These are some of the most popular organizations you can get in touch with any time you need to.
· GamCare is the leading authority providing counseling and advice for gamblers in the UK.
· Gamblers Anonymous is an organization that is formed of people who joined together to do something about their gambling problems. There are regional fellowships around the world and there might be one where you live.
· Gambling Therapy is an organization that provides help for those who were affected by gambling, and they operate within the UK and internationally.
It is very important to access gambling knowing all the consequences it can have. Once things get out of control they can harm your life and harm you in every aspect of your life. If you start gambling knowing that it is possible to lose all your money and develop an addiction, you will be more cautious and avoid the negative aspect of gambling.
We don't want to scare you, we want to assure you that it is possible to gamble and still have fun.
There are certain features that you can use in your favor. For instance, we advise all players to limit the amount they deposit. This is a great way to stay in control of your budget. Once you reach your limit you should stop gambling, and if you can control yourself then we are sure that you will have no trouble playing at the casino. If you can't control yourself when you have reached the limit, and you find yourself trying to find a way to play at the casino then that is a clear sign that something is happening and you should take some further steps to control your gambling habits.
If you believe that gambling is starting to have a negative influence on your life but you are still not certain and you can't define what is happening to you, you should take the self-assessment test. This is a set of questions that will help you better understand how gambling influences your life. It comes without saying that you need to be honest when you answer the questions:
· Do you miss school or work because of gambling?
· Do you gamble when you feel bored?
· Do you gamble when you are alone for a longer period?
· Do other people criticize your gambling habits?
· Do you prefer to gamble rather than spending time with your family?
· Do you lie to cover up the time and money you spend gambling?
· Do you borrow money to gamble?
· Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
· Do you feel the need to gamble even more after you have lost all your money?
· Do you feel desperate when you lose all your money?
· Do you want to gamble after arguments and disappointments?
· Do you feel depressed because of your gambling habits?
If most of the answers were positive then you should consider taking some steps towards recovery. You shouldn’t let things get out of control, and even if they do, remember it is never too late to ask for help.
Explosino has a strict company policy when it comes to responsible gaming. They want their customers to have a pleasant experience and they make sure that they know about all the risks that gambling can cause. For that reason, you can take advantage of one of the many available features that the casino has to offer. You can start by taking a break for a shorter period, and if you see that that is not enough you can self-exclude yourself from gambling for a longer period.
In no way you should see gambling as a way to earn an income, this is just a recreational activity and you can spend on it only the cash that you can afford to lose.
We will list some rules that will help you control your gambling habit, and we are sure that if you follow these simple rules you will be fine:
· Gamble for entertainment purposes only and don’t see gambling as a way to earn money.
· Don’t chase losses because there will be another day and another opportunity to gamble.
· Set a deposit limit and stick to it.
· Always keep track of the time and money you spend gambling.
If you believe that you need to take a break from gambling you should talk with customer support and discuss what will work for you.