The live casino section is one of the most popular ones at Pin-Up Casino. You can find more than 100 live dealer games grouped in different sections. If you are a fan of Blackjack you can play one of the following games Pin-Up Casino Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Majority Rules Speed Blackjack, and All Bet Blackjack. In the poker category, you can find Casino Hold’em, Three Card Poker, and Caribbean Stud Poker. And, if you are a fan of roulette you can enjoy one of the following games Lightning Roulette, Ruletka Live, and Double Ball Roulette.
At Pin-Up Casino you can find different variations of Blackjack to play including:
PIN-UP Casino Blackjack
Live Blackjack A
Live Blackjack B
Quantum Blackjack Live
All Bets Blackjack
Free Bet Blackjack
Soho All Bets Blackjack
This is an interesting game where you have the chance to play against a real dealer playing with real cards. The rules for playing Blackjack are very simple, you need to place a bet first and then the game will start. The dealer will deal two cards to you and two cards to themselves. Once you see your cards and the dealer’s up-card you have to decide what your next move would be. The idea of the game is to beat the dealer and to do that, you need to have a hand that scores higher than the dealer's hand, but shouldn't go higher than 21. There are lots of opportunities to win when you play Blackjack because you don’t have to have a hand that will total 21 every time. For instance, if the dealer goes bust, you will win with any hand.
You have the option to draw more cards, to improve the value of your hand. If you are happy with the hand you have you can stand, meaning you will not receive any additional cards. Once you complete your hand, it is the dealer’s turn to draw. They usually have to follow strict rules, and they all depend on the variation of the game you play.
The best hand in Blackjack is when you receive an Ace and a 10 valued card. This is called ‘Natural Blackjack’ and if either you or the dealer receives these cards, the round ends here. 10s, Jacks, Queens, and Kings all have a value of 10 in Blackjack. Aces are kind of like Joker cards, since they can be valued as 1 or 11, and the rest of the cards have their face value.
There are other options available when you play Blackjack too. In some circumstances, you can split your hand. This happens when your two initial cards are of the same value, so once you split them you will play them as two separate hands. You will have to place another wager equal to your initial wager.
Some variants will even allow you to split pairs more than once. There are also some restrictions when you split Aces, and usually, you will be allowed to receive only one card to each new hand and the game stops here. You will not be able to receive more cards, to split, or double down.
Another very useful option is Doubling Down. With this feature, you can double down your wager, but only in certain circumstances:
Once you receive your first two cards, you are allowed to add a wager that is equal to your initial bet. You will receive one extra card and hopefully improve your hand. Some variants will allow you to double down after splitting.
Another great feature is the Surrender that will allow you to take back 50% of your initial wager if you believe that you will lose the round.
Perfect Pairs is an optional bet that will allow you to make a separate wager. You bet that the two cards that you or the dealer will receive will be a pair. There are three types of pairs and they are as follow:
· Perfect Pair – This is when you receive two cards of the same value, for example, two 9s.
· Colored Pair – This is when you receive two cards of the same color.
· Mixed Pair – This is when you receive matched ranks only.
21+3 is another optional bet that includes your two cards and the dealer's up card. These are the hands that you can have when you place this bet:
· Suited Trips
· Straight Flush
· Three of a kind
Fans of roulette will be happy to find out that there are many different variations of the game available at the casino. You can play one of the following games when you join the Pin-Up casino family:
Hippodrome Casino Roulette
Double Ball Roulette
Grand Casino Roulette
Live Football Roulette
Auto-Roulette La Partage
French Roulette Gold
Speed Auto Roulette
DUO Casino International Roulette
DUO Saint Vincent Roulette
DUO LIVE Auto Roulette
Auto Roulette LIVE VIP
Auto Roulette LIVE Speed
Auto Roulette LIVE Classic 1
Oracle 360 Roulette
Live Roulette A
Live Speed Roulette
Roulette has 3 classic versions of the game and if you are a beginner we advise you to start with the European Roulette. This game uses a wheel with 37 pockets numbered from 0 to 36, and it offers better odds for players.
There are two main sections of the table where you can make several different bets. The inside section offers bets on individual numbers or groups of up to 6 numbers. The outside section contains a combination of bets on a larger group of numbers.
When you join a table, you have to choose the color of your chips and that will be the color you will use for the duration of your session. You need to place bets that are within the limits, so you can place bets that are under the minimum.
These are the Inside bets you can place when you play roulette and their payouts:
· Straight Up bet is a bet on one number with the highest payout of 35 to 1.
· A split bet is a bet on two numbers with a payout of 17 to 1.
· A street bet is a bet on 3 numbers with a payout of 11 to 1.
· A corner bet is a bet on 4 numbers with a payout of 8 to 1.
· A Line bet is a bet on 6 numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
And, these are the Outside bets you can place and their payouts:
· Red/Black is a bet that the ball will land on either a red or black pocket and the payout for this bet is 1 to 1.
· Odd/Even is a bet that the ball will land on either odd or even number and the payout for this bet is 1 to 1.
· Low/High is a bet that the ball will land on an either low or high number and the payout for this bet is 1 to 1.
· 1st, 2nd and 3rd dozen is a bet that covers 12 numbers with a payout of 2 to 1.
· 1st, 2nd and 3rd column is a bet that covers 12 numbers with a payout of 2 to 1.
To win when playing poker you need to have the highest-ranking hand. Once you start playing the game you will see that the rules are quite easy to remember so are the hand rankings. But, this is a game that takes something more than just knowing the rules. You need to have patience and confidence when you are playing and it will take a lot of practice to master the rules. The game starts with a forced bet known as the Big Blind and Small Blind. Once the initial cards are dealt, the players are usually called upon to act in turn, and this is one of the actions you can take:
· Check – If you don’t want to open the betting, you can check which means you are declining the opportunity to open the betting.
· Bet – If you want to play you need to place a bet. Once a bet has been placed, then you need to place the same bet to continue playing.
· Fold – If you fold, that means you forfeit your cards and you end the round here and you can’t win.
· Call – If you call, that means that someone has already placed a bet and you have to match the highest bet made.
· Raise – If you have good cards, or you wish to bluff, you can raise your bet. This is done by matching the highest bet made and then placing another bet. All the other players who want to stand in the hand need to call the raise.
When the last round of betting is done, a showdown occurs. All the players have to show their cards and the best-ranking hand wins the pot.
At this point, we come to the hand rankings. It is of crucial importance to learn the poker hands to play this game.
· Straight Flush is when you manage to get five cards in numerical order, all of the identical suits.
· Royal Flush is the best possible straight flush, and it consists of the ace, king, queen, jack, and ten of a suit. Nothing can beat this hand.
· Four of a Kind is when you manage to get four kinds of the same rank.
· Full House is when you manage to get three cards of the same rank, and two cards of a different matching rank.
· Flush is when you manage to get five cards of the same suit.
· Straight is when you manage to get five cards in sequence.
· Three of a kind is when you manage to get three cards of the same rank, and two unrelated side cards.
· Two Pair is when you manage to get two cards of a different matching rank and one side card.
· One Pair is when you manage to get two cards of a matching rank and three unrelated side cards.
A high card is when you have any hand that doesn't match with any category listed above.
Placing bets while the game is happening brings extra excitement and for that reason, Pin-Up Casino offers this form of betting to their players. And the good news is that when you know what you are doing you can win some good money too. When you enter the Live betting section you need to choose the sport you want to bet on and have fun.
Live dealer games offer an experience that gets as close to playing at a land-based casino, that is why they are so popular lately. You have the opportunity to play against a real-life dealer instead of a software system, and also the chat feature will allow you to talk with the other players too. There are several different games you can find at the Live Dealer section including roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, and dice games. The only downfall is that you can’t play these games in demo mode and you will have to make a deposit to play. But once you do you can enjoy some great titles like Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, Lightning Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Stud Poker, No Commission Baccarat, Super Sic Bo, Lightning Dice, and Free Bet Blackjack, just to name some.