Sloty Casino boasts different games to cater to every player`s taste. You can play online slots, table games, or progressive jackpots just to name some. When you join the casino you will receive a colossal welcome bonus that can enhance your balance up to $1.500 which is a good start you have to admit.
You can play the games at Sloty Casino in a fun mode and real money mode. The fun mode will allow you to get to know a certain game better if you are not confident enough to play it for real money. The casino will award you with virtual money and you can play with it. The only downfall here is that at the end of your session you will not be able to make a withdrawal of your winnings.
Once you feel confident enough to play with real money you will have the greatest choice of games at Sloty Casino. This is where the real fun starts.
Online slots are probably the most popular games at Sloty Casino, and for that reason, there are so many different ones. You can find games for every taste with different design themes and sound effects. Just think of your favorite movie, football team, or cartoon, and there is probably a slot about it. Slots offer such diversity so at times you might feel overwhelmed and can't decide which one to play. This all depends on your taste, and the good news is that you can explore all the video slot games at Sloty Casino in fun mode. This means you can play the game without having to deposit any funds. This will allow you to see how the game works, what the special symbols are, and how to trigger the main feature for instance. Some of the most popular slots you can find at Sloty Casino include:
· Fire Joker
· Royal Seven XXL
· Book of Dead
· Vikings Go Berzerk
· Moon Princess
· White Rabbit
· Rise of Merlin
· Golden Fish Tank
· Wild Rails
· Wild North
· Fancy Fruits
· Firefly Frenzy
· Ecuador Gold
· Valley of the Gods
· Rise of Olympus
· Legacy of Egypt
What you have to experience at Sloty Casino is one of their many progressive jackpot games like Cash Splash, King Cashalot, Major Millions, Fruit Fiesta, Lots a Loot, Treasure Nile, Mega Moolah, Super Lucky Frog, Fruit Bonanza, Gunslinger, Mega Fortune, and Leprechaun Goes to Hell. These games offer life-changing sums that you will be happy to win.
At Sloty Casino, you can find an impressive selection of games. You can play the classics, like European and American roulette but at the same time, you can play some more exciting variations like Roulette Dragonara, and Auto Roulette La Partage.
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games, without a doubt. You have to predict where the ball will land, and if you do you will win. You can bet on a single number or a series of numbers. The more you split your bet, the chances of winning will increase but the odds will drastically decrease.
Roulette is a game of strategy, and the more time you spend learning the rules and playing the game you will find the right strategy that will work for you.
For starters, you need to pick a game that you enjoy and stick to it. If you are a beginner then we suggest you start with European Roulette. This game offers a lower house edge so the chances to win are slightly better than when you play American Roulette.
The next thing you need to learn is the bets you can place at the table. There are two main types of bets Inside and Outside bets, and they got their names from the best positions on the layout of the table. If you want to play safe, you should stick to the outside bets since they offer higher chances of winning, but the payouts are way smaller. On the other hand, if you want to have a more challenging session then you can start placing inside bets. These bets have less probability of winning but the payouts are considerably bigger.
· Straight is a bet on a specific number. This bet is also known as a single-number bet and it offers the highest payout 35:1. The odds of winning this bet are 2.70% in European and 2.63% in American roulette.
· Split is a bet on 2 numbers that are neighbors on the table, and the payout for this bet is 17:1. The odds of winning this bet are 5.41% in European and 5.26% in American roulette.
· The street is a bet on three numbers where you can bet on a row of numbers. The odds of winning this bet are 8.11% in European and 7.89% in American roulette.
· A corner bet is a bet on four numbers that form a square on the table and the payout for this bet is 8:1. The odds of winning this bet are 10.81% in European and 10.53% in American roulette.
· Double Street is a bet on two rows of numbers with a total of 6 numbers, and the payout for this bet is 5:1. The odds of winning this bet are 16.22% in European and 15.79% in American roulette.
· Basket bet is a bet on five numbers and is available only in American roulette. When you choose this bet, you bet on the 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The payout for this bet is 6:1, and the probability of this bet winning is 13.16%.
· Red or Black, as its name suggests is a bet that the ball will land on either a red pocket or black pocket. This is even money bet with a 48.65% chance of winning in European Roulette and 47.37% in American Roulette. The payout for this bet is 1:1.
· An even or Odd bet is that the ball will fall on either odd or even number.
· Low or High Numbers bet is a bet that the ball will fall on a low number between 1 and 18, or on a high number between 19 and 36.· Other outside bets include Column and Dozen bets, and both these bets include 12 numbers.
Baccarat is a very simple yet entertaining game to play. The goal of the game is to create a hand with a total value of 9. For that reason, the cards are valued slightly differently in this game. So, the cards from 2 through 9 have their face value, aces are valued at 1, and 10s and face cards are valued at 0. If the total value of your first two cards that you receive exceeds 9 then the second digit represents the hand value. Let's say that you receive a 5 and a 9, which adds up to 14, then your hand value is 4.
In Baccarat you can place a bet on your hand, but at the same time you can bet on the banker's hand and you can bet on a tie. Statistically speaking, the banker will win more hands in the long run, but this bet comes with a 5% commission. The tie bet is the riskiest, but the payout for this bet is 8:1, while in some casinos it is 9:1.
The game starts with placing bets, and once you do that the dealer will deal two cards to you and themselves. Since there are different variations of the game, there are slight differences in the rules. But here we will talk about the rules of Punto Banco, which is the most popular version of Baccarat played online. Once you master these rules you can easily go ahead and play any variation of the game.
The cards are dealt face-up, and the dealer calculates the total of each hand, and the dealer determines if a third card should be dealt with.
A player and the banker can't receive more than 3 cards, and the hand that totals closest to 9 will win. If both the hands have the same total, the round ends in a tie and the tie bet wins.
If the player or the banker receives a hand with a total of 8 or 9, this is considered a ‘natural’ and the round ends here. But if no hand is dealt a natural then the game continues in the following order.
· When the player has a hand with a total value between 0 and 5, then they receive a third card.
· When the player has a hand with a total value between 6 and 7, then they don`t receive a third card.
The third card rules are determined for the Player's hand first, and once the player is done, then the decision for the Banker's hand is made. These rules are slightly more complicated and they depend on the player`s third card in most cases. The good thing here is that you don't have to know the rules applying here. We have to say that this gives a slight edge to the Banker's hand.
If the player doesn't receive a third card then the same rules apply for the banker.
· When the player has a hand with a total value between 0 and 5, then they receive a third card.
· When the player has a hand with a total value between 6 and 7, then they don't receive a third card.
If the player receives a third card, then the following rules apply for the banker.
· When the player`s third card is 2 or 3, the banker will draw a third card when they have a hand with a total value 0-4, and they will stand when they have a hand with a total value of 5-7.
· When the player`s third card is 4 or 5, the banker will draw a third card when they have a hand with a total value 0-5, and they will stand when they have a hand with a total value of 6-7.
· When the player`s third card is 6 or 7, the banker will draw a third card when they have a hand with a total value 0-6, and they will stand when they have a hand with a total value of 7.
· When the players third card is an 8, the banker will draw a third card when they have a hand with a total value 0-2, and they will stand when they have a hand with a total value of 3-7.· When the players third card an ace, a 9, a 10, or a face-card, the banker will draw a third card when they have a hand with a total value 0-3, and they will stand when they have a hand with a total value 4-7.
Blackjack is a game that allows you to use tactics and strategy so you can improve your gameplay. At Sloty Casino, you can find a bunch of different variations of the game so you can always find something interesting to play. The gameplay is the same in general, but different variations bring a little zest to the gameplay with side bets and altered rules for instance.
You can find and play European Blackjack Redeal Gold, Spanish 21 Blackjack Gold, or even Vegas Strip Blackjack. And each of these games has something different to offer. You compete against the dealer only and not the other players when you play Blackjack. You need to know the rules of the game before you decide to play it. And there is nothing to worry about here because the rules are very simple and it will need a little bit of practice to excel in this game.
If you have experience playing Blackjack and you are looking for a more challenging challenge then you should try one of the many multi-hand blackjack games such as European Blackjack Multihand, Double Exposure Blackjack Multihand, or Multihand Vegas Downtown Blackjack games.
The aim of the game is quite simple, to beat the dealer. You can do that by getting a hand closer to 21, higher than the dealer without going bust. The best possible hand in Blackjack is when you receive an Ace and a 10, or a face card. So, your only competition in the game is the dealer, you don’t care about the other players at all. The game starts with you placing the bet, and receiving two cards. When you receive your two cards you have to decide whether you are going to stand or hit.
Some rules apply to most Blackjack variations but you have to follow your gut in most cases, and they go like this:
You should always hit hard 11 or less.
You should stand on hard 12 against a dealer 4-6, otherwise hit.
You should stand on hard 13-16 against a dealer 2-6, otherwise hit.
You should always stand on hard 17 or more.
You should always hit soft 17 or less.
You should stand on soft 18 except hit against a dealer 9, 10, or A.7. You should always stand on soft 19 or more.
Video Poker is the ultimate hit when it comes to online casino games. This game is a combination of a slot and a poker game. At Sloty, you can find a ton of different variations of the game, what is more, they have many different multi-hand options available. So if you are looking for a more exciting game then you should try one of the following:
· Jackpot Poker
· Aces and Eights
· Joker Poker Multi-hand
· Jacks or Better Multi-hand
· Deuces Wild Multi-hand
· Jackpot Poker Multi-hand
· Louisiana Double
· Deuces Wild
· Deuces and Joker
· Bonus Poker Deluxe
· Bonus Poker
· Tens or Better
· Joker Poker
· Jacks or Better
· Double Joker
· Double Double Bonus
· Double Bonus Poker
· Bonus Deuces Wild
· All Aces Poker
Video Poker is the term given to hundreds of different games where the idea is to form the highest-ranking hand. You need to be familiar with the hand rankings before you decide to play this game because you would like to take advantage of it. The good news is that you can play the game in fun mode to practice and to master your strategy.
When it comes to strategies, there is not much you can do when you play video poker. You can’t influence the cards you will be dealt with, but you can do something when it comes to keeping and discarding cards. As we said before, you have to know the hand rankings so you won't discard a card that might be useful for that round. There are different variations of the game, so you should better know which game you are playing and its specific rules. Each poker game has a minimum and maximum bet allowed. So we advise you to choose the one that is within your budget, because, after all, you want to stretch your bankroll and play the game as long as possible.
The game starts with placing a bet and clicking on the Deal button. You will receive five cards in total, and you have to pick the cards that you want to hold. Just click on the cards you want to keep and click on Deal again. The hand rankings include Pair, 2 Pair, 3 of a Kind, a Straight, Flush, Full House, 4 of a Kind, a Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush.