Gambling is a fun activity but some players try to take advantage of it and develop an addiction. Gambling addiction is just like any other addiction, and if you develop one then it will take a lot of time and effort to recover from it.
Lucky Niki does everything that is in their power to help gamblers who develop an addiction. They have a gambling policy to assist those who struggle with addiction. When the casino notices signs of gambling addiction they will contact you and discuss some options with you, such as deposit limits or other restrictions.
You can also seek help from some organizations that have been dealing with issues like this one, and they can give you advice on what your next step should be. Don`t hesitate to contact them on the following websites:
The first step you should take towards recovery is to limit your deposits. You can set a daily, weekly, and monthly limit to your account and once you reach it, you will not be allowed to make a new deposit. We advise players to do this even before they start gambling. Decide what your budget is, set a deposit limit, and enjoy the games at the casino. This way you will be more in control of your spending and you won`t get carried away and make decisions when you are not with a clear head.
A self-assessment test will allow you to see for yourself whether your gambling is starting to harm your life. This is a great way to stop the problem before it becomes a bigger issue. We advise anyone concerned about their gambling to take the test. You simply have to answer the questions with a 'Yes' or 'No'.
· Do you skip school or work to have more time to gamble?
· Does gambling affect your reputation?
· Do you feel remorse after a gambling session?
· Do you gamble to earn money you need to save the financial difficulties you have?
· Do you feel a decrease in your ambition because of your gambling?
· Do you feel the need to gamble after you have lost?
· Do you feel an urge to gamble more after a win?
· Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
· Do you ever borrow money to finance your gambling?
· Do you ever sell personal belongings to finance your gambling?
· Do you feel reluctant to spend your ‘gambling money’ for anything else but gambling?
· Do you tend to forget about your family and friends because of your gambling habits?
· Do you often gamble more than you have planned?
· Do you gamble to escape everyday stress?
· Have you ever considered committing an illegal act to finance your gambling?
· Do you have difficulty sleeping because you are planning your next gambling strategy?
· Do you have an urge to gamble after arguments or disappointments?
· Do you have an urge to celebrate any good news with gambling?
· Have you ever thought of suicide because of your gambling habit?
If you need to take a break from gambling but you can't trust yourself to stay away, then there are some features on the site that you can take advantage of. There are several limitations you can choose from and see which one works the best for you:
· Cooling-Off – You can choose to close your account for the following time frames 24 hours, 48 hours, or 7 days.
· Temporary Suspension – You can choose to close your account for the following time frames 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days.
· Self-Exclusion – You can choose to close your account for a longer period. You can start with 180 days, but if you want you can close your account for a longer period if you contact Customer Support.
· During the self-exclusion period, you will not be able to deposit to your account and gamble. The casino will respect your decision and they will not send any marketing materials your way either.
Gambling is a serious addiction and you will need a lot of help and patience to recover. In some cases, you might need to speak to a professional. So for that reason, it is good to approach gambling and see it as a fun activity and not a way to earn an income. For that reason, on the first warning sign, you need to contact one of the following organizations for advice:
Gambling is not a way to earn a quick buck, but instead, it is a form of entertainment. You should always gamble with the money you can afford to lose, and not with money that you need to use to, let's say, pay rent.
If you start feeling uncomfortable and you believe that your gambling is getting out of control, then you should consider taking a break. We advise you to contact Customer Support and discuss the issue with them. They will explain to you what measures you can take to prevent developing an addiction.
Many gamblers enjoy gambling from time to time, but others try to take advantage of what should be a fun activity.
Lucky Niki is a fair, transparent, and socially responsible casino that wants to protect their players from playing irresponsibly.
You can add a reality check message to your account. You can set the minutes between each reality check message and a notification will appear on your screen each time the number of minutes you choose passes. This is a great reminder of how much time you have to spend playing games. Because let's face it, gambling is fun, and time flies when you are having fun. When the message appears you can continue playing and close the message or you can logout and close the game.